For AOC LCD/LED monitor sold in United States and Canada
Envision Peripherals, Inc. (“EPI”) warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years, except one (1) year for LED panel, after the original date of consumer purchase. During this period, EPI will, at its option, either repair the defective product with new or rebuilt parts, or replace it with a new or rebuilt product at no charge except as stated below. The parts or product that are replaced become the property of EPI. Users who destroy or lose their original packaging materials and box will not receive replacements free of charge and will be assessed a fee if new packaging materials or boxes are required. This warranty does not cover nor will any refund be granted under this warranty.
To obtain service under this limited warranty, call EPI at toll free (888) 662-9888 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number. Or visit AOC website to fill out a RMA form. Our tech support agent will contact you within 24 hours.
Who is covered?
- Original consumer who has purchased the AOC monitor from an AOC authorized distributor or reseller within Canada or the Continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii. Must have a valid USA or Canadian address which can be verified by FedEx, UPS, USPS, or any transportation carrier.
What is covered?
- Product free from manufacturing defect due to the form, fit, and/or functions being out of manufacture product specification.
- LED panel pixel defect exceeding the ISO 9241 – 307 Class 1 specifications.
- Class 1 panels permit any or all of the following and is only considered a defect if it exceeds these qualifications:
- 1 full bright (“stuck on white”) pixel
- 1 full dark (“stuck off”) pixel
- 2 single or double bright or dark sub-pixels
- 3 to 5 “stuck on” or “stuck off” sub-pixels (depending on the number of each)
If you qualify, you will receive:
- Shipping freight with insurance from AOC service center in Canada or USA to consumer.
What is not covered?
- Refurbished, store demo units, out of box sales, or those with no sales receipt.
- Shipping damage occurs by transportation carrier from the store to consumer.
- LED panel is cracked or broken.
- Customer negligence.
- Physical damage, accidents, and nature disasters.
EPI OBLIGATIONS AND YOUR REMEDIES HEREUNDER ARE SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY AS STATED HERE. EPI LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT. WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE OF THE INDIVIDUAL UNIT WHOSE DEFECT OR DAMAGE IS THE BASIS OF THE CLAIM. IN NO EVENT SHALL Envision peripherals, Inc. BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR FACILITIES OR EQUIPMENT OR OTHER INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE. IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ALTHOUGH THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.